"The following protocols meet or exceed all local, state and federal guidelines in an effort to mitigate the risk of infectious spread while visiting us or working at The Boston Bodyworker. We hope these efforts provide you with the confidence that we can provide an accessible, safe and clean space for you to #feelbetter."
Please remember to save your appointment confirmation TEXT and/or EMAIL. They contain a link to our COVID-19 screening form that must be completed WITHIN 6 hours of a visit.
- All patients are asked to arrive on-time. We will not be able to allow you into the building until the time of your appointment, per state guidelines (no reception areas).
- All patients will be asked to text us upon arrival (617) 778-7344
- At this time, patients will be required to complete our COVID-19 screening form , as well as a temperature check prior to entry;
- All patients will be provided with a disposable face mask; Masks are required at all times;
- Staff will be required to complete our Employee COVID-19 screening and temperature check prior to entry;
- Staff are required to remain home if they are feeling ill or have flu like symptoms;
All therapists have completed at least one of these two nationally recognized courses: Preventing Disease Transmission in a Massage Practice! By Massage Mastery Online or Back to Practice Guidelines By Healwell;
All therapists will don new PPE when administering massage services:
- Face mask
- Goggles or face shield
- New Smock or gown
Following all services:
- Appointments will be spaced 30 minutes apart to allow for appropriate cleaning and disinfecting of rooms;
- All linens and scrubs are removed and sent out for professional laundering;
- All surfaces are sprayed with electrolyzed water and sit for 10 minutes;
- Hard & soft surfaces are cleaned with 75% isopropyl alcohol sanitizing wipes;
- Floor will be cleaned and sanitized with a Raycop Omini Power UV+ vacuum
- Air will be misted with SprayPak quaternary spray, a hospital grade disinfectant;
- HVAC air is sanitized and filtered by UV-C lighting;
- Rooms are additionally equipped with Mini Aer Small Room Air Purifiers
- A Clorox 360 electrostatic cleaner will be used nightly in all public areas;
Additionally, we have:
- Fogging machines deployed to sanitize larger rooms and spaces;
- Touchless hand sanitization dispensers in high traffic areas, including all treatment rooms.
- Social distance markers;
- Contactless check-out;
- Free parking services available;
We kindly ask If you are ill or have flu like symptoms, please do not attempt to check in.
The Boston Bodyworker intends to comply with applicable government guidance and with commercial best practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19 on premise. While a patient at The Boston Bodyworker, you agree to comply with all mandated measures and restrictions designed to curb the spread of the disease, in particular, wearing a face mask properly while in public spaces, and maintaining the physical distancing requirements. If you are accompanied by minor children, you agree to ensure that they will also abide by these restrictions.
Staff and guests who test positive for COVID-19 are encouraged to disclose to The Boston Bodyworker for purposes of cleaning / disinfecting and contact tracing. If we are notified of any positive case at the workplace, we will immediately notify the local Board of Health (LBOH). We will assist the LBOH with contact tracing efforts, including advising likely contacts to isolate and self-quarantine. Testing of other workers may be recommended consistent with guidance and / or at the request of the LBOH.