2- Corporate Wellness Education
The Boston Bodyworker Corporate Partnership program is a combination of:
(1) on-site, chair massages for your employees
(2)regularly scheduled in-service wellness presentations
(3) and individual follow-up incentives for employees interested in personalized massage and lifestyle programs.
Corporate Wellness Information
Drew Freedman, owner of The Boston Bodyworker, will meet with your employees in a casual setting and educate them on topics that are helpful in improving our physical health. These sessions are best suited for groups of 5-10 people, but can easily accommodate up to 100 based on your needs.
A regularly scheduled series of seminars ranging in topics that are important to your employees can be scheduled on a monthly basis, or as your company scheduling permits.
BBW Wellness Topics
- Posture and its impacts on the body
- Lifestyles in and out of the office
- How our activities affect us
- The benefits of stretching
- Simple stretching techniques
- How clinical massage can help
- Q&A: Ask Drew Anything